Leadership (Trainer, Team Leader, Manager, Director)
At Chick-fil-A Old Orchard we always keep our eyes out for applicants with a coachable spirit and a genuine desire to serve others.
Our goal is to create "REMARK" able experiences to our guests and community. We treat all our team members with honor, dignity and respect. We commit to investing in your personal and professional growth.
At Chick-fil-A Old Orchard, a Leader role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
We are hiring Leaders for the Front Counter & Drive Through and Kitchen who will perform one or more roles, including the following:
- Overseeing and leading the specific and general duties in the restaurant
- Provide and serve as an example of Second Mile Service
- Continuously improve and ensure Operational Excellence
- Responsible for maintaining strict adherence to Food Safety procedures
- Running a Shift in the kitchen and all the job descriptions associated with it
- Delivering a remarkable dining experience for all guests who eat dinner with us
- Coaching team members in proper procedures and customer relations
- Ensure everyone is displaying a professional attitude at all times
- Ensuring overall cleanliness, stock and organization
- Cash management
The ideal candidate must:
- Genuine desire to serve people
- Expect a quick-paced work environment in which we deliver an elevated dining experience to our guests
- Be courteous and polite: "please, excuse me" and "my pleasure" when interacting with guests.
- Be a person who is able to consistently exhibit the core behaviors that Chick-fil-A is known for: creating eye contact, sharing a smile , speaking enthusiastically and staying connected with guests.
- Be someone who exhibits Second Mile Service - is genuine, proactive and personal with our guests.
- Have a willingness to learn new tasks - a teachable spirit
- Have a passion for organization and attention to detail
- Excel with systematic follow through and auditing skills
- Be a person that can demonstrate taking initiative in any situation, proactively anticipating guest needs.
- Be a hard worker that is able to multitask and perform tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Be someone willing to learn and grow with the company
We are looking for energetic, positive Leaders to join our team. We are looking for part time as well a full time Team Members.
- Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Leaders have the opportunity to advance through the following roles:
Competitive Starting Pay, Performance Based Advancement, and Compensation Management and Leadership Skill Development Opportunities, Work Experience, College Scholarships Opportunities, Flexible Hours, Health Insurance & Retirement Plan Available, Free meals while working, discounted meals, and of course we are Always Closed on Sundays!
No experience is necessary. You must be available to work at least 3 days per week and available to work most Saturdays.